By Darwin Porter
- Insider advice on keeping off the crowds as you discover many of the Virgin Islands' most sensible seashores, from Caneel Bay in St. John to Cane backyard Bay in Tortola. Plus information for locating the simplest snorkeling spots, from St. Thomas's Coki element seashore to St. Croix's Cane Bay, and dive websites, together with the spoil of the H.M.S. Rhone off of Salt Island.
- Where to find the best possible conch chowder in St. Thomas, the hottest lobster in St. Croix, and the main pleasing conch fritters in Virgin Gorda. Plus, recommendation on the place to discover the easiest procuring buys, from neighborhood arts and crafts shops to high-end jewellery shops.
- Recommendations that will help you pick out the right Virgin Island--from the U.S. Virgin Islands of St. John, St. Thomas, and St. Croix, to the British Virgin Islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada, and Guana Island.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm thoughts. Our professional writers are obsessed with their destinations--they inform it love it is in a fascinating and worthy way.
- Exact prices indexed for each institution and activity--no different courses supply such particular, candid experiences of motels and eating places. We comprise some of the best, but in addition emphasize reasonably priced offerings for actual people.
- User-friendly gains together with big name scores and targeted icons to indicate readers to nice reveals, very good values, insider guidance, top bets for children, precise moments, and overvalued experiences.